Veterans’ GI Bill benefits to continue during the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit the Veterans Affairs website for details.
Playlist: Veterans - Montgomery GI Bill ® (MGIB) Programs and other VA Educational Benefit Programs
Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Chapter 31) Program
- Montgomery GI Bill ® Active Duty (Chapter 30) Program
Now PlayingVocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Chapter 31) Program
- Dependents Education Assistance Program
- Montgomery GI Bill ® Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606) Program
- Verifying Enrollment for Veterans Educational Programs
Next PlaylistUnderstanding your Financial Aid Offer
- A Minute to Learn It - Financial Aid Offer
- Receiving your Federal Student Aid (FSA) Funds
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the Net Price Calculator?
- College Financing Plan
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is an FSEOG?
- What is Federal Work-Study?
- What is an Overaward?